Friday, October 24, 2008

So, I had a dream that I saw a baby camel run through my back yard. At my old house. Hmm. That's a significance in itself. Old life. I never thought of that symbolism for my house in Hyrum. In any case, I ran after it and then I saw the mommy. It was huge. And I had horses, and one of them didn't like the camel. So they fought. They totally reared up on their hind legs - both the white horse and the camel. It was quite a spectacle, I can tell you. So, I think the horse won or the camels went home. And then I think the horse came down and sat next to me. I think it could talk and it was a close friend. Maybe my protector.

So I spent the dream in wonder of this incident, trying to tell people about how it had happened. I went to Joe's house and I parked in a place that pissed his mom off. And then I found out that Joe wasn't even there, he had gone to some camp or trip or something random in NYC. Without telling me.

And I think my sister was helping me move something. I think she had a car full of stuff and I had a van full of stuff, and that's why I'd parked on the lawn and pissed Joe's mom off. I don't know why or where I was moving the stuff to, though.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? What does a camel and a horse fighting an epic fight mean? Something mysterious, evidently. Because I can't think of anything..

I have to go to the post office and go to work, though.

We'll talk about Disney philosophies later. I'll just keep telling myself Hakuna Matata for now.

No comments: