Tuesday, March 4, 2008

[01:28] BizZyTheKiD1030: say what you want, ill read it in the morning
[01:28] BizZyTheKiD1030: peace
[01:29] IAMSpartacus117: actually I only have one thing to say.
[01:29] IAMSpartacus117: every time I hear the song "build me up buttercup" - in other words "why do you build me up, buttercup baby just to let me down and mess me around" I think of you.
[01:30] IAMSpartacus117: because that's all our friendship has been.
[01:30] IAMSpartacus117: you constantly building me up until it accumlates to a level that you can't handle and then you let me down.
[01:31] IAMSpartacus117: and I'm still here. still friends with you. I still Want to be friends with you. I don't want to be angry with you for the way you treat me.
[01:33] IAMSpartacus117: but what hurts the most is always know you don't want me as a friend or as more. because even though you talk a lot of great stuff (the build me up part) - inevitably, you're always letting me down. like that's the reality. and you always hit on me before you let me down. like you wait until after you've touched me before you reject me yet again.
[01:33] IAMSpartacus117: you're a heap of broken promises that keep telling me it's because I'm not worth it.
[01:34] IAMSpartacus117: I let you do it because it doesn't destroy me, I'm strong enough to get through the disappointment, over and over again. And I let you do it because I enjoy the build me up part. I enjoy you and your company and your attention.
[01:35] IAMSpartacus117: but it's wrong. and you can live in a self-delusional state where you're in denial about any wrong doing you do because it so completely shatters your self-image that you can't handle the guilt.
[01:35] IAMSpartacus117: but that's wrong.
[01:35] IAMSpartacus117: and meanwhile, not that you care, that's obvious, but you're hurting me.
[01:36] IAMSpartacus117: I just want you to know that it hurts to be "let down and messed around."

No comments: