Monday, August 11, 2008

My period is early. Well technically, it's not text book early. Text book three days late. But I'm not text book and I never have been and it's a week and a half early for me. But hormone regulation changes when there are differences. Like working on my feet for eight hours straight the past three days. More stress, more adrenaline, more excitement, more physical strain.

More hormones.

I better get ready to go out and make more stress, adrenaline, excitement, physical strain and hormones.

James called me a bitch..
Oh well. Rome wasn't built in a day.


Now I'm not going to kiss him because I'm on my period. There is always a fucking excuse. Every single time. Damnet. I should do it anyway, but I can't do that to myself.

I have to stop wasting time pouting though. Otherwise I'll be late and that will make things more miserable than they already are.

No comments: