Monday, August 4, 2008

Ah! But An Auntie Lissa.





Jul 24 2008 2:21 PM

Look, James, friggen Wells. You don't have to AGREE to hang out with me, if you don't want to. OK? No pressure. You can SAY no. Because if you say YES theeeeen you HAVE to hang out with me. Ok? You say you're going to hang out with me, hang out with me. But you don't HAVE TO SAY YOU'LL HANG OUT WITH ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. Is that simple enough? Do I have to repeat it 20x38438792 more times?? Because, you know I will...

Me and Isis missed you today. I wouldn't have paraded you in front of my family if that's what you're worried about. And I would have liked to pick you up because I love driving.

I have renewed CSI again, but this is the last time I'm going to renew it. If you don't watch it with me by Wed of next week, I'm watching it by myself. In fact, I think I'll watch it tonight by myself. At least, I would if I wasn't so damn tired. Tomorrow night then.

Jeezus.

No comments: