Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I had a dream that someone, I think one of my relatives, showed me how to play the Irish flute. And it was played kind of like the tin whistle. The ambusher was at the side of my mouth and the length of it was in front of me. And it sounded SO BEAUTIFUL. Like I didn't even play any song, I just played this low note that was so haunting and beautiful. It was amazing. It was sad when I realized that reality is so much different. I can't help it if I crave making beautiful music but can't. :( The funny thing is, every time I try to play what I've always loved, I realize how imperfect the original song is. Like I listen to Braveheart now and I'm like, wow, I can't believe he breathed there or he held it way too long there. And now I listen to Titanic and it's kind of the same thing. Cause today I made up my own version of the Titanic. Cause it seems to be played on a Bflat tin whistle and I have a D. I couldn't really reconcile that. I don't know of any flats on the D whistle. So I made up my own version. It's a little bit better, I think. Except I need three octaves and I only have two. :( That creates a problem.

And

IAMSpartacus117: I had a dream that Isis was a bunny.
IAMSpartacus117: oh and the lead singer of The All-American Rejects liked me.
IAMSpartacus117: he sat across the aisle from me on an airplane and we got to talking.
call me krit: Hahaha, that's fun.
IAMSpartacus117: amelia was a bitch in the dream though.
call me krit: How come?
IAMSpartacus117: well, we were on vaca. but it was in a college town. so I decided to go to a lecture. and Amelia came, and I was holding Isis the bunny rabbit on my lap and Amelia kept talking about I don't remember, probably about Isis, and the professor started her lecture.
IAMSpartacus117: But Amelia kept talking really loud.
IAMSpartacus117: And I was like, stop! But she wouldn't.
IAMSpartacus117: And then the bunny rabbit jumped off my lap and we were worried that Isis would fall, but bunnies can hop without hurting themselves.
IAMSpartacus117: and Amelia wouldn't leave, I kept telling her to leave.
IAMSpartacus117: So the professor made us both leave.
IAMSpartacus117: And wouldn't let us come back. Almost like she assumed I had joined her class. I think it was Biology.
IAMSpartacus117: And I didn't like getting blamed for Amelia being a bitch for whatever random reason.
call me krit: :[
call me krit: That's not nice.
IAMSpartacus117: It was fucked up.

No comments: