Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bah. I still have my cough and my runny nose. And I have a lot of obnoxious blackheads. Gosh, annoying..

But otherwise, I'm feeling lots better. I was feeling pretty sluggish all day, even though the worst had left, like the sore throat and the fever.

But then eventually I got my energy back.

And everybody went to sleep and I stayed up. I decided to watch Veronica Mars because she's like, who I would be if I could be anyone other than myself. Or if I wanted to be anyone other than myself. She's pretty, smart, witty, isolated sometimes, but also somebody who does her civic duty, for a fee. Detective work! And it's never too dangerous. I couldn't make it as a P.I. or a secret agent or something, if it was dangerous. Which it probably would be. But it's not usually for her.

So yeah, I like watching her. It did lift my spirits a bit. Took my mind off the crap that's been on it these past three days.

but I guess maybe I should sleep now.

No comments: