Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well, the quickest update is that my brother Loren lives here officially. Well, okay, I mean to say that if he has any home, it's here. Because he no longer lives in Utah, but is here until he begins traveling, or wants to move somewhere else.

Umm Stephanie, my sister, is getting married. But she said something about it being in Mexico. And Loren says she's going to keep stripping.

I bought Scooby-Doo Where Are You, third season. I haven't watched any of it yet, but the titles look unfamiliar and I'm ignoring the first episode now, but I haven't watched it before.

Umm, Mike sent me a friend's request on myspace. Which is interesting, since I've taken a trip down memory lane this week. I wanted it to be Mike form my sociology class. Or possibly Mike from my English class. I said yes, because I don't hate him at this point. I don't resent him for hating me either. I don't want to find out what possessed him to try to add me though. Perhaps he couldn't recognize the photograph and thought I was someone else.

And I found out recently that my pictures look terrible on this computer screen. Great. They were so lovely on the other computer screen and I wonder if I should bother to edit them so that they look good on this screen or if that will make them look bad on my old screen. I can't really know what kind of screens anybody has, you know? I've always had that problem with myspace because internet explorer and firefox make things look different and the contrast and brightness makes it look different. Not only pictures, but html. I guess I can only try to please myself. But not that I have this screen...

Oh yeah, and I wrote an amazing poem for my class. Okay, it's not that the poem is amazing, it's amazing that I said what I needed to say. For a long time it didn't come out that way. And then Alexander spent an hour or so teaching me about the meaning of life, and I was just ready to break that mental box down and suddenly I could understand and expand on the philosophies.

No comments: