Saturday, December 1, 2007

So let's see, I had this dream about an exam. It was a psychology exam though. And I'm only taking Sociology. Plus, it was with a professor I don't have. It sort of seemed like Professor H, who teaches American History, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have him though. And I never will because I hate American History.

But there were these guys, two of them, who actually happen to be in my Western Civilizations class. They were interrupting our exam. I can't remember what they were after but the teacher had left us to do the exam in the classroom alone. And nobody could do it with all the disturbances. So everybody left. I stayed behind to tell the teacher about it. I remember reading through the questions. I also remember that I hadn't studied. The questions were like analyzations of different situations. Or rather, that's what they were asking for. Kind of odd. And I was a little unsure of how to respond.

Anyway, I was glad the guys interrupted us. So we could have more time to study.

The next dream was wooie. I finally got on Jury Duty. It was a little bit more active though. It was almost like I was a lawyer as well. See, it was basically that one of the twins I babysit for murdered somebody. I don't remember who. But, it was more like they were grown up. And one of them looked like this girl in my Western Civilization class. It's kind of a messed up plot. But I remember questioning Angela about one of the girls. And I was very professional in the way I asked the questions and such. I felt like a lawyer. Even though in the dream I was still young.

It's funny but I can't remember what her testimony was, about what happened. I don't even remember knowing it during the dream. I was concentrating on different aspects of the dream. There was a lot of excitement to it. But then the dream sort of changed... instead of a jury it had like four or five judges who were going to make the decision, kind of like a panel of judges at a contest. But these judges seemed to be Private Investigators as well. And the defense lawyer for the girl on trial tried to buy the judges off. Right there in court actually. He offered the PIs a place in his new firm. Or something like that. But all of them declined, even the one it would most benefit because it would wipe his slate clean, his police record I guess, give him sort of a new identity. He declined as well.

And then the defense, or may be it was Angela trying to protect her daughter, poisoned one of the judges. And he died right there in front of us. But after he died I felt like he was my dad because I remember crying over the fact that he wouldn't see Isis walk again. Him and Isis play a lot and I approve of it. I think it's cute and Isis really likes it and my dad really likes it. So I was sad that that would no longer happen. Although he hadn't really seemed like my dad the rest of the dream.

I don't remember anything else though.

No comments: