Saturday, January 12, 2008

Are you good at being aggressive during sex?

It's a turnon, not just that, but it makes sex hot. To be smothered by someone's passion. I don't like being dominated but I like aggressive passion.

The more imposing it is, the more it's apparent that it's passion. Like pinning someone against the wall, hard.

John was pretty ferocious in his passion, that's why I liked him, really. I don't like to make love. Although it's fair to say I can't be sure of what I like.

Domination means that you decide what happens, I hate it when guys don't allow me to decide what happens to my body, I don't play by other people's rules.

But when it's something simple like biting my neck or a little bit of man-handling, I need an aggressive touch, fervor, passion, urgency.

It's probably difficult to see the distinction but domination as an action is annoying. Fervor and passion are best expressed in a dominating way with feeling.

That's why I said that passion should be smothering. Not controlling, per se. But loud enough and urgent enough so that it's felt in a prominent way!

John had the dominating personality that when I felt, it turned me on so so much. But he carried it too far into the act of dominating me and that was a turnoff!!

No comments: