Sunday, January 6, 2008

I think I've dated a lot of different guys in my dreams these past few years. I take all kinds of random people from school and use them for my romantic fantasies that symbolize who knows what. But now I'm inventing guys that I don't know. And they're all so appealing. I can't explain why, they just appeal to my in my dreams, inexplicably. I had one about a week ago about some imaginary guy. Can't even remember it now. I had one last night, I think it was about Johnny from The OC. He could do sign language and it was a huge turn on. And we were hanging out, or making out or something, when the deaf girl from The L Word called me from my house, she was upset that everybody had left her and she trashed my room. And I was asking her why, you see, she can talk even though it sounds pretty retarded, because she can't hear her own voice. And she can read lips, but obviously, she can't hear. So I hung up on her cause she was bitching and I couldn't get a word in that she'd understand and I was like gah it's useless talking to a deaf girl on the phone. So then she showed up where we were, I guess, and I was trying to avoid her....

and that was basically my dream. I woke up sometime around then.

No comments: