Monday, January 7, 2008

I like you, but you can't control me. You can't control my friendship with Dan. And you have no right to. I refuse to feel guilty about my honesty. And I would like you better if you weren't hypocritical. You may not recall all the times you've told me how much you love Lyla. You can't even tell me you like me without telling me how much you love Lyla in the same runon sentence. I guess we know why you're dating her and merely flirting with me.

Until that changes, I have every right to interact with Dan. I have every right to care about him and let him care about me. And I'm disappointed that I know somehow, no matter what self-righteous words I use to try to make your behavior better you're not going to give a damn about what's right, you'd rather dwell in your possessive jealousy. You don't even want me enough to actually possess me, i.e. as your girlfriend, so I really wish you'd realize your error of inconsistency and get over yourself.

The worst thing for me is when I realize the bullshit I'm fighting for.

No comments: