Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today is really blah. I feel blah about everything. It was going fine in the morning. I had the house to myself and it was raining for a good portion of the day. I set up my voicemail and that made me happy even though it was misunderstood by Amelia and Dan but Isis doesn't really sound like a dog. She sounds like a baby. And I don't know what came over me after that. I was down from my high. It seems stupid but that's the only explanation I have. I don't know why I felt down after that.

I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't feel like watching tv or movies. Or doing puzzles. Or editing pictures. Or reading. Or talking to Dan. Or eating. and that's like all that I ever do.

God damn. I'm really itchy. Like the type of itchy that isn't warranted but no matter how many times you scratch it still itches. Randomly. Every time I have a spot and it finally stops I get an itch some other random spot. Currently it's in the inside of my ear. Not my favorite itchy spot.

So I went to sleep at 8:30. Cause I really didn't get a lot of sleep last night. And life seemed a tiny bit better when I woke up but now I've been looking at old pictures and it's given me a not so good feeling. Like walking down memory lane is not sentimental. I'm glad to be in the here and now. I don't feel good reliving the past. Which is strange for some of the pictures I took last semester or even over the summer. I didn't have a bad life then. I had a gay old time. I don't know why I was so bothered.

I'm just kind of bothered in general, I guess. I just don't feel like doing anything. BLAH.

No comments: