Friday, May 23, 2008

In every single youtube video or myspace video there's someone arguing with someone else. It's hard not to. I know how they feel, but I contain myself. People say comments, and they conflict with your own opinions and you have to dispute their comments in order for your own opinions to be validated. At least that's what I believed. It's hard to let other people have opinions if they contradict yours. So instead of people leaving their opinions in an isolated fashion. They make comments that argue with other people's previous comments. Yeah, I agree. People make stupid comments. and Believe me. I've spent a lot of time trying to argue with people about their opinions. But I don't believe it's worth investing time in. And I'm not even kidding when I say it's on every single video. It seems a shame. That people have a place to argue more.

No comments: