Friday, May 23, 2008

It's hard being blunt anymore. I used to be so course and unrefined, so I didn't mind saying anything and everything. Now I'm all controlled and proper and to be blunt would be so out of line. Although my family says I still have no tact. lol. Alright, I have to admit I'm kind of blunt around my brothers and sisters. But before, I'd be just randomly talking to one of those many guys and they'd be like, what are you thinking? And I would be like, I'm thinking of your cock in my mouth.

Now, I kind of keep it in my head, I guess. I suppose I'm a bit detached. Like I don't want to admit all of my emotions.

And yet, I do admit many, many emotions. It's really a fine line. Cause I guess I was ten times more blunt than other people, back in the day. And now I'm less blunt, but I find myself still more blunt than most people.

I dunno. Fine line.

No comments: