Sunday, May 25, 2008

Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
The first one was just about like a college can't think of the word. club, if you know what I mean.
Felix says:
sorority?
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
Yeah
Felix says:
lol
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
And I was trying to get in. And what I did is kind of vague. I just remember being in their house. and they all liked me, except one cause she thought I was in the IRA. Can't really explain why she had her suspicions.
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
And the second one was about a broadway musical.
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
And I was trying out.
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
And I guess, a lot of it was about the main female star and the main male star. it was tryouts, so it was how they got started. and then we were taking a group photo..
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
and it seems like it turned into boot camp. I don't know how that happened.
Felix says:
lol
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
And they got my stuffed panda muddy.
Felix says:
lolollololol
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
And at the end of my sorority one, cause I guess my gf was in it, and I was playing my Irish flute for her and then we were going to go make out.
Felix says:
lol
Melissa is not in the shower.. says:
Two of my more boring dreams.

No comments: