Monday, May 26, 2008

So this crazy microsoft word full of convos is full of fights! Seriously.

That I can remember:
Jen
Maegan
Jon Stogner
Stephanie
Shannon
Hannah
David
Some guy on a forum - Savethewave

It's ridiculous. These fights are insane. I don't know what I look like, seriously. I'm pretty damn good at fighting and I try not to be too ridiculous. Mostly because I'm less on the offensive and more on the defensive offense. Like, people try to say whatever hurtful things they can say - Maegan called me a puppet and her my puppet master (in the context of our friendship, it's a pretty random thing to say) and David called me a dishrag cause I'm apparently dirty, and I'm a whore and a cock tease - don't get me started. and Hannah called me a dike, although she's bi. And Jen told me to take a shower and that if I didn't stop expressing that I dislike her to my boyfriend she would come punch me in the face.

So they tend to be untrue statements, ridiculous, passionate, easy to defend against. But when I defend, I end up mocking them a bit and countering in - to me - a satisfying way. So I put them down for putting me down in a ridiculous fashion. It works out.

The art of arguing.

Not that I'm proud. I mean, I guess, when someone is being so hateful, you have to have some coping skills. And when people call me bad names, I like to win the argument to make myself feel better and I get pleasure out of winning, to make myself feel better.

There should be no joy in making other people feel bad. A lot of them were kind of asking for it though. Like, I'm touchy, I know. But.. yeah.

I mean, there were other fights. But not as many. I'm just kind of tired of reading all this hate and blasphemy. :p I've got 95 more pages to go, at 9 pt font... and they're all of me and Shannon. Oy vey.

No comments: