Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It seems I addressed this very same issue:

shawn says:
i know you are a very nice person i know this. but why some times are you so mean to me?

Chere Yeux Noirs, Restless Vinyl says:
i get aggitated very quickly..

shawn says:
but some times i can message u and only have said hi and you just retailiat with somethign cruel

Chere Yeux Noirs, Restless Vinyl says:
i get aggitated very quickly

shawn says:
so by me saying hi and tryin to be nice and friendly aggitates you?

Chere Yeux Noirs, Restless Vinyl says:
yes actually..

shawn says:
...

Chere Yeux Noirs, Restless Vinyl says:
it really does. ask my mom and dad and amelia...even when people knock on my door i want to rip their heads off..

Chere Yeux Noirs, Restless Vinyl says:
and when people IM i get really aggitated..

Chere Yeux Noirs, Restless Vinyl says:
dunno why


It's very true.

No comments: