Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Craziest dream, very scifi. I think it's too difficult to explain, really. The only normal parts were that I was thinking of being in love with this one guy, but near the end I decided I didn't want him. It kind of reminds me of John. Like I think I'm fascinated with him and then he does something so absurd I'm reminded that I don't know him at all and in fact I don't like him at all. That's what happened a couple months ago with John. But in the dream John was online. I was ignoring the guy, because he was like a friend of my sister's or something. And I went over to the computer because John had IMed me. Even the affection I had with that guy reminded me a little of what I had with John. Something about blind enthusiasm.

And I think it was Isis's birthday in the dream... maybe it was Christmas. Stephanie gave me a present though. It was a frog. And she put it in my hand. She had a few ponies. My Little Ponies. I had about 20 but I wanted more. I counted all the ones I had and went looking for the two that were missing. I ran across her ponies that she's brought and finally found my own. I freakin love ponies. I only have three in real life. :(

No comments: