Sunday, November 4, 2007

Oh... ugh... cramps. Ow.

And my temper is short. Mostly because of all the damn pessimism. Damnet, can't these people have good lives? I hate Harry Potter. There are so many things pessimistic and negative about the last few books. I'm only reading the fifth to understand the sixth and I'm only reading the sixth to understand the seventh and I'm only reading the seventh because it's the END of the damn books. I don't enjoy them at all.

Firstly, the first three books have conquering, triumphant and idealistic endings of good triumphing in spectacular ways. I like that shit, okay? The fourth is okay but after that, marks a new era of good just being smothered by bad.

There's someone dying at the end of each book, from the fourth it's Cedric, the fifth it's Sirius, if I remember correctly. The sixth it's Dumbledore. Do we really need this?

And think about it, Voldemort comes back for the fifth book but who is Harry's enemy? The Good Guys! The ministry of magic is the ultimate form of abusive power. Voldemort is supposed to be the powerful one who abuses his power, but apparently he's too cliche and Rowling had to bring in the good guys being bad.

No comments: