Friday, November 16, 2007

So, Tom called and asked me to hang out with him tonight. But he's the party type. He likes to drink and smoke weed and the like. And I don't. So he called and invited me but I told him I'd rather spend the evening reading. It was a little curt of me but that's the way I am I guess. But then he called back a half an hour later and tried to convince me that I didn't really want to read and yet I insisted. I made my normal excuses, I don't party, I don't want to shower and get dressed and I'd rather read. He said he's come over no matter what so I said then I'd avoid him by going to Walmart... but I was sort of joking. I finally convinced him I wouldn't come by telling him how much I despise the smell of cigarette smoke and I hate hanging out with someone only to come home to wash my damn clothes. So he may have taken offense to that and let me be. I also refused to hang out with him tomorrow to celebrate his birthday. I'm mean.

So I'm starting to talk to John again. He's umm normal. Normal, like the way he was in the beginning when we began talking. Not as ridiculous and dramatic. Maybe it'll come back. Maybe this will continue. I enjoy talking to him when it's like this. So we talked online early this morning since we were both up very early and he called me a little while ago.

The only thing that bothers me is he mentioned that Lyla is pissed at him because of me. Again. Wonderful. Deja vu. A week ago he stole my away message. And put it up as his own. So apparently Lyla was over there and she saw it and even though she's not on my list she may have seen that I had the same away message. In any case she asked him if he talked to me and he said that he had begun to again. So she's making a big deal out of it again. She wrote a myspace blog entry about it or some such thing.

I don't really want to get involved in that drama again. If she can't keep her boyfriend it's not my problem. I hate her attempts to make me the threat.

No comments: