Thursday, November 29, 2007

I had two crazy dreams but at this point they seem kind of meshed together. I remember some distinct things about the first one. There was someone abusive. Abusive is an understatement. He was scary. The type of person who is at the head of a gang. Someone who randomly takes people's lives.

That's pretty much what he did. I don't remember who he killed. I think he was a brother of a friend. But the point was, I crossed him. I can't remember how, I think I stuck up for the people he killed or something like that. I defied him in some way. And I was deathly afraid he was going to kill me for it. He left for a while and I think I cleaned my room. And I knew when he came back he'd shoot me or something. But he came back and he was normal, he didn't lose his temper. And then he actually thanked me. I can't remember the exact dialogue but basically it was one of those "I like your style". Sometimes dangerous people don't find other powerful people as threatening. At least in movies. They say things like, "I like your style". And he sort of said that. For some reason he liked that I stood up to him. And I was amazed.

I think I woke up early in the morning and I nearly wrote this down in the blog, while it was fresh. But then I went back to sleep. And I can't even remember the plot to the second dream. There seem to be lots of plots. At one point I was hanging out with someone and I remember getting dressed. Right before I woke up I was studying for a math exam. That seems to be a reoccurring horror. And there was something about Isis. I seemed to bring her to class or something. Anyway, I was studying with two friends from class. But before that I think I hung out with them at a carnival. And yet, one of them had a crush on this distinguished older guy. I don't remember why but I told her that he was a bad person. I knew something about him. I can't remember what. I think she resented me instead of believed me.

And before that I was in the library with Amelia. The librarians were setting up a new system where you can scan and check out books yourself. That's an example of how computers have taken over a person's job. Who needs a librarian? Just to shelve books, eh? And one of the librarians accused Amelia or blamed her of something that she'd done last year at the carnival. It was a mistake she made but I can't quite remember it. I can't quite remember a lot of the details. I don't even remember why I thought the second dream was weird. Especially because I woke up thinking that. When did I come up with that thought, while I was dreaming? Am I forgetting the second dream and this last dream was the third? I DON'T REMEMBER.

Oh well.

No comments: