Thursday, July 31, 2008

Honestly, James and I are making progress. Progress towards what, I don't know. I actually think that were romantically closer than sexually closer. Not what I would have expected. We haven't talked about it, we have talked about having sex, but not dating. I'm not sure what he wants out of a relationship.

It seems kind of the same thing as I had. Stuck on Mike, even though he wasn't much good to me, deluding myself into thinking it was the past course. I can imagine what psychological reasons James would have for wanting to stay with Liz, though I can't know for sure, he probably doesn't know either. It's up to him to decide he's open to something new. He has clearly not been open to something new for like five years...

And Liz has had probably that many more boyfriends, if not more during that time. Even if she occasionally sleeps with James.

In any case,

No comments: