Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alright, my irritation has dissipated. Good riddance. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to browse to make sure it was downloading the history into the right folder. I think it occurred to me once before when I was trying to figure this out but I just looked right over it like it was invisible today.

In any case, it didn't seem to be set on the wrong folder but I specifically set it to the particular subfolder... and it didn't work. but then I tried setting it to the desktop and it automatically put a folder named aim and then a folder inside named query and then it automatically had notepad with IAMSpartacus on it, because I was practicing by IMing myself to see if it would work. I'm saying it works because, as soon as you open a window with someone it automatically saves a notepad sheet with the name of the person you're conversing with on it.

My point is, it doesn't seem to work for the folders that are inside the Trillian folder in Program files on my C drive...... but it does work for the desktop, which is fine with me. So I think it's fixed. :)

No comments: