Thursday, September 20, 2007

Is it just me or is this the third dream I've had about kissing James? I had other dreams too but they're weird so I don't want to try explaining them.

In my dream I was talking to James and he said something about getting five hours of sleep. So at five o clock, he showed up at my house. I was still sleeping and my whole body was under the blanket, including my head... sometimes I do that. And I guess he got on top of me and woke me up. And I asked him how he'd gotten in, apparently my door was unlocked. Which rarely happens. So then I kissed him through the blanket. Kind of a weird thing to do but whatever. And then I think I kissed him without the blanket and it was an offkey kiss. They always seem to be in my dreams... But it's alright. Kisses can get better.

And then I can't remember what happened. Maybe I got up to go shower.

Wooo I love these foggy mornings. So thick, so mysterious, so beautiful. They're even lasting well into 8 or 9 AM. Usually they disappear by that time but they're really strong. I've seen quite a few of them. There are two spots around town, one with these amazing tree behind someone's house in Coxsackie and in Athens there is a sort of peninsula type piece of land. It's tiny, right behind someone's house, and it looks about the same size as a small dock. It's obviously right on the river and I don't want to photograph from the peninsula, I kind of want to photograph The peninsula, so I'm not sure if I would prefer to be on the water or just on land a tiny distance away...

But anyway, both areas I've been meaning to photograph but I've been avoiding because I have to go into someone's property... And both areas would be absolutely gorgeous with the added aid of fog. Something I should DEFINITELY do before autumn comes. Because fog is no use with bland grass and dead trees. Ugly as shit.

I don't know why I had that dream.. James was over last night and I guess, even though I wasn't particularly attracted to him last night, all these things still run through my head and apparently represent something to my subconscious.

No comments: