Sunday, September 30, 2007

Damn cold going around.. I had to sleep in the same bed with a victim assuring that I would share in his misery by the end of the week.

I am miserable. I've been having these dreams that aren't exactly nightmares but they've been affecting me negatively. I wake up after each one and I feel so uncomfortable, in my bed, within my body, and about going back to sleep.

I had two about a puzzle. It was like the puzzle was a real life puzzle so putting the pieces together made me have the end result, so not having all the pieces finished made the experience a little funky. That's the best I can explain it. I just know that the image of the pieces being put together was fucking disturbing. I can't explain why it was disturbing. It was just the repetition of the puzzle playing over in my head and I didn't want to be doing the puzzle. I mean this is after I woke up, I could still feel myself doing the puzzle and it was just bothersome.

I remember most of my dreams but I don't really Want to remember them. I just don't feel good after I wake up from them. And this has been lately, when I wasn't necessarily sick. I didn't start really feeling the sickness until late last night. Coincidentally I was finishing a puzzle.

No comments: