Thursday, September 20, 2007

Well I was in a good mood but Trillian isn't saving my logs automatically and it's pissing me off because I don't fucking know why. A couple of the logs were saved, but then the rest of the days of conversations with that person will be missing. Some of the people have zero logs. And it says this obnoxious thing about making a new log but nothing happens. I've never had to specifically set this up so I don't see what the fuck is wrong!!!!!! But I've already looked into like three or four logs for stuff that was supposed to be saved. Like my brother sent me a link and I closed the window because I expected it to save in the log but it hadn't. Kristen gave me her number but that hadn't saved so I had to ask for it again. Etc. It's fucking annoying. Driving me nuts because I don't know how to fix it!

No comments: