Friday, September 7, 2007

Honestly. I would rather have my boobs touched, sucked, or bitten than be fingered or have my clit rubbed. Why is that so hard for selfish guys to understand and comply to?

I'm sure that if I had the kind of guy who was constantly touching my boobs, I'd want him to do a little more. But my boobs scream for attention and my cunt is much more patient, except I grind a lot. But that's different.

I don't know. If I get one more guy who doesn't understand that when I'm trying to keep him out of my pants, I deserve to be able to have that happen... You'd think it would be a simple concept.

I'm sure guys get off on dominating more than being desired but I'd imagine it to be pretty satisfying to be wanted and desired. Girls like sex. Not always the same way as guys, but they get turned on and they have needs. (not that males care)

My point is, guys are always sticking their hands down my pants before I want it. Can they possibly get to the point where I'm actually asking for it? Begging for it?

I think I want the opportunity to desire it. Desire is nicer than the action itself. And if you beat me to the punch I'm going to be very angry. And rebellious too.

No comments: