Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wow, I usually don't miss a few days like that. I guess it's obnoxious to write an entry a day about the things that have happened. So I prefer to wait until the end of the week and sum up the week. But that takes me hours so I get too lazy to do it and then I end up not writing anything.

There is a lot of road kill on my route to school. Usually there's like one dead animal body every once in a while but I swear there's like six or seven spread out along the trip. It's like 20 or 30 miles, I'm sure. But it's still kind of weird. I think there are two dead skunks and three dead possums and probably a few squirrels, I assume. No dead cats or anything though.

I'm eager for school to start at the beginning of the week but by the end of the week I'm also eager for school to end. It's like if I have too many days of no school, I get impatient to be back. But if I have too many days of school I'm impatient to get a break. Not to say that I don't enjoy both, because I do. I just like to get out, dress up and go to classes. But I don't like having homework every day, and there are two days worth of homework from Wed and Thursday that pile up, to be done by the next Mon and Tuesday and I like it that way. I like having a lot of time to do things. I don't like the homework from Mon and Tuesday that's rushed to be done by Wed and Thursday...

I'm always late for my Sociology class. It's the first class on Mondays and Weds and it's at 12:45. I first tried to leave by 12:25 but then I was late. So then I tried to leave at 12:15 but I was again late. So now I try to leave at 12:00. Of course when I leave at 12, I have no traffic, no cars going 35mph in a 55mph zone. But when I leave at 12:20, I have slow cars. So it's like if I leave early, I end up getting there Really early. And if I leave late, I end up getting there Really late. I know it sounds obvious but it's not.

Except today. Isis is pretty much my alarm clock. She woke me up at 8AM but I went back to sleep at 9AM. And I was hoping she'd wake me up at ten or eleven but I didn't wake up until 12.... Which was when I was supposed to be leaving in order to be on time. So I had to rush to get ready. I couldn't take my routine shower but luckily I already had clean clothes ready and there was some make up left over from the day before which helps when I'm in a hurry because my make up goes on in layers. One layer doesn't cut it, I need like five. So when one messy layer is already on, it's a lot easier to just fix it, instead of start from scratch. The art of make up. But it usually comes off in the shower, which I didn't take today. Luckily, I didn't need one. I wanted to wash my hair but it was in a pony tail and I had planned for it..

No comments: