Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dude, I cannot possibly do my photography anymore if I don't get this monitor thing fixed. I think that my computer was set up to be with the um LCD? computer screen. Its proportions are different from the one I originally had, and still have.

And I can fix the resolution but not the proportions... It's making icons and pictures and stuff look fucking long. What were once rectangles are now square and what were once squares are now rectangles standing upright.

And Amelia has that huge monitor that she refuses to give me. I completely need it. :( I don't want to spend another hundred bucks on a monitor. I just want the bare necessities. And now this monitor case is becoming a necessity.

Christmas is coming up.... hmmm... Okay, Three months is kind of a long ways away but I'll shoot for it. :p

Wow, the regular monitors are 40lbs and the LCDs are like six-nine pounds. Jeezus. Don't they keep making life easier and easier.

No comments: